Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favorite Things

So my friend Melanie had a great idea to focus on a few of her favorite things, to 'bring a smile to her heart & remind her of what she's thankful for, and whenever she's in a funk, to think of these things'. Sounds like something we could all use! So here are a few of mine:

- Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
- Sleeping in (that moment when you wake up and realize you don't have to get out of bed, so turn over and snuggle in for some more sleep!)
- The huge, sleepy grin on Sam's face when I get him out of his crib in the morning
- Morning snuggle time with my boy
- Foot massages
- A nice glass of wine
- Bubble baths
- The smell of summer (fresh cut grass, BBQs, suntan lotion)
- Warm sand between my toes (I don't even remember the last time I felt that)
- My cute pets
- Annual summer trip w/ my parents & brother's family each summer
- Shopping :)
- A new haircut
- Dinner w/ Bill
- Traveling - in general- I really miss it
- A clean, organized house. Ah, how I miss that!
- A good book, one that you can't put down

What are some of yours? Tag, you're it. :)











Would love to hear some of your favorite things too.

4 comments:

  1. I love your list and I agree with so many! This is a great idea! I'm going to copy you and write mine during Oliver's naptime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you did this. I love your list. I could totally add some of those to my list as well. The smell of summer? Yes, indeed!
    Think you could get a pic of that Sweet Sleepy-Boy smile and post it for us? I'm needing a Sammy fix! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one of my favorite things. Well, people, you're one of my favorite people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this list. Warm sand? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete