Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's New Around Here

Just getting back into the swing of things at work, adjusting to our new routine and enjoying watching Sam grow and change. It's cliche I know, but he's growing right before my eyes! He'll be 5 months next week and I haven't been the best at documenting all the little discoveries and changes, but I'm going to try to do better because I know I'll forget so much (besides just being a rather forgetful person sometimes, it's funny how all my friends seem to have a selective memory of their child's first year)!

Lately Sam has been fascinated with his feet and working really hard to get them in his mouth. I snapped away with the iphone the other day as he was working on project foot in mouth. He has the most expressive eyes and has already mastered the scowl at a young age. He is such a joy and just cracks me up. He's on the verge of rolling over, but hasn't had as much practice as he probably should since we don't give him much tummy or back time. The reflux seems to be slowly improving (fingers crossed) so we should be able to put him down on his back/tummy more often.










We should have some new family photos up soon. Molly was in town last weekend and we were so lucky to have her take our pics. I can't wait to see how they turned out!!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures crack me up -mainly because they make me think about the SNL sketch you showed me and because I can totally imagine your cutie's efforts to put that foot in his mouth. Glad the reflux is almost gone. Your surviving this sane makes you a definite hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these are the best pics! Seriously, that little man's expressions crack me up! Excited to see your new family pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love him!!! Your photos will be on there way soon!!!!!!!!! I was working a blog post yesterday so they are coming, promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete