Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nowhere to go from here

but OUT! Look at this belly -there is no.more. room.



I had a feeling I (or I should say Sam) would be late, but I'm starting to go a little crazy. (Almost) every inch of the house is clean, carseat's installed, I've watched more Netflix than I care to admit, and am starting to become a hazard to our bank account since I seem to find a reason to run to Target or Old Navy or Fred Meyer just about every day. (Couldn't resist this little number... I think it might be his going home onesie).




The weather's been beautiful the last few days so I've gotten out on some long walks with the dog. I feel like a slacker for not working until the last minute, but luckily I had a ton a sick time built up so this really won't shorten my actual maternity leave at all. Induction is scheduled for Monday night. Please pray with me that baby boy will come earlier, on his own. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. Your belly looks awesome and so do you, but yeah, I'm definitely praying for him to come out. NOW. Or you know, in an hour, just so that you have time to finish the episode of whatever show you're watching on Netflix (rerun of the Tudors? Yum!).

    Love the onesie you found. It's so cute! Can't wait to see it on baby Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING! First off, that onesie is the cutest thing I've ever seen - I love it! You are so stinkin' cute too! I'm praying Sam makes a smooth arrival into the world! You'll do awesome momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute. You look darling! C'mon Sam... we're waiting to meet you!!! Good luck Durrrrbz. You can do it captain! (A little Ace from back in the day!)
    mj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you got your wish! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound. Can't wait to get my mitts on him! xo

    ReplyDelete