Thursday, March 10, 2011

The bebe's room

The baby room is complete! It's so pristine right now... I like to sit in the chair and think about holding my baby boy, actually using the changing table, dressing him... I can't believe I will meet him SOON.

I'm actually trying to soak up the quiet, if that's possible. I know there won't be many quiet nights for a long time. I know that my life is about to completely change but I have no frame of reference for what it will be like...it's bizzare!

I'm praying that he's safe and healthy, and that he will stay that way. I don't think about it too much but every now & then I worry that something could go wrong. Mostly I'm just excited to see him and hold him. And I must add, excited to not be pregnant any more! I think a bottle of champagne is going in that hospital bag.

Couldn't find the cable for uploading from my camera so these crummy iPhone pics will have to do.




6 comments:

  1. LOVE this room! From the decal and the calming white to the blues and browns and the book shelf already FULL of books... Oh and the little sweater hung on the shelf is soo precious. This nursery is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Jonathan thinks so too. You will spend so much time in that comfy chair just watching him sleep. I am so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend! It looks so cute! I can't believe he's almost here!!! I cannot wait to meet him! You did a great job, and yes, soon enough you will be using that changing table!! Come soon Sam! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! I can't believe it's SO close. Can't wait to hold him. YUM. Thinking of you every day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks great Jen! You will spend a lot of precious moments in that room with your sweet boy. Any day now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how behind I am on reading this post! I love the room! It's so whimsical and happy! Baby Finnerty is going to love it in there! The little miniature sweater hanging up is precious too...

    So, the "S" pillow...Is his name decided?!

    You guys did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete