Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Progress!

See that? That is a (nearly) empty closet - a beautiful thing! This was one of those closets that spilled out and fell on top of you when you opened the door. With the baby gear pile growing I could no longer put off project closet. Bill also cleaned and organized the garage, a project that's been on hold over the 3 years he was busy with school, so we could relocate stuff out of baby boy's room. It feels so good to get organized.

Look at these gems I found... going through a box of stuff I collected at my gran's house a few years ago.




5 comments:

  1. Good job, guys! Garage AND closet!! This looks good (and the mighty cat seems to enjoy it as well).

    I love the tea pots. Please do bring the books to work. I am dying to read the wisdom distilled in the home makers' guide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed! Good for you guys!

    I think I need those books! (Which, BTW, I love how the women look - perfectly coiffed hair and dressy clothes. No Juicy velour tracksuits goin' on back then)!

    And the teapot is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackpot. Those are all seriously gems! I wonder if you Grandma followed the 'guidelines' of the books.
    Awesome work on the closets and garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress is a great thing, isn't it?! I just realized that this sweet baby boy of yours is going to take my bedroom isn't he?! :) Oh man I can't wait to meet him! xo

    ReplyDelete