Thursday, December 23, 2010

Down in the Dumps?

You have to listen to this clip - it's short, I promise. It will make you smile!

I know this is an odd blog post for the day before Christmas Eve, hopefully no one is feeling down, I'm just in a mood. It's pouring down rain, I feel trapped inside the house and my husband has been nearly immobile for a week now and there's nothing I can do to help him. Suffice to say he has major back issues/nerve pain and can really only stand up or lay down, no sitting going on. He is frustrated and in a lot of pain but just has to wait it out. I did talk him into acupuncture starting next week, so hopefully that will make a difference. Some people swear by it. Selfishly, I feel like there's so much we could be doing around the house - rearranging, prepping baby's room, etc - but we're both a little incapacitated at the moment. Please say a prayer for his healing if you can.

But most importantly - have a wonderful, restful, joy-filled, delicious Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. That was precious!

    Ahh, I hope Bills improves quickly - I've heard amazing things about acupuncture.

    Take care you 2 (three!) and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it must be so frustrating to be stuck inside the house and not be able to get things ready for Christmas/baby. Hopefully next week's treatment will help him heal faster.

    Have an awesome Christmas weekend. can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he's on the mend, what a nightmare!! xo

    ReplyDelete