Friday, September 10, 2010

Meet my little jelly bean!


After 12 + weeks, I'm out of the closet. All three of you who read this blog already know that I'm preggers but hey, I have to show off my first picture of the babe (sorry for the lack of quality, iphone upload). We got to see the little one kicking his/her arms & legs yesterday. It was amazing! It's still very surreal, knowing that the little bean has formed so much yet I can't feel a thing in there and am still squeezing into my jeans, albeit with a button undone. This may be the week to pull out those bella bands.

I'm thrilled. I've wanted this for so long and am still absorbing the fact that it's really happening. But my mind is also reeling with the fact life as I know it will never be the same. I'm going to miss my freedom, my body (imperfect as it is), my alone time. I know what I will gain will be worth it 10,000 times over. I'm so grateful. But it's just so hard to imagine right now. Blogging will be a good outlet for this. I'll try to keep it updated and keep it real.

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! A Blog update!!! We are soooo excited for Baby Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss, it's official! So exciting. I can't wait to go to your cube 10 times a day (as opposed to only 8 now) and stare at your growing belly. Yes, it's going to seem a bit creepy, all that staring, but deal with it, k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! This baby will be worth ever pound and inch you gain! & who needs free time when there's a baby to snuggle. So excited for you & Bill! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As cliché as it is, it'll be the best thing that has happened to you (besides meeting Bill, of course). ;-) Baby snuggles are the best, along with baby sighs, baby breath, baby feet, baby smell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet music to my ears. I've dreamed of this day for so long for YOU. Although I already knew of this news prior to your post, just seeing the little muffin in there brings me much joy.... much happiness as you embark on THE greatest journey of life. Happy MAMA to you my dear friend.
    Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, FINALLY a post! Oh man, I'm so excited and I just love him/her already!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete