Monday, June 14, 2010

Catching Up

A few snapshots of what we've been up to the last few months:

Lots of good friends (nurses!) getting married. Here's a shot with Teddy & Jesi, both work in the ICU w/ Bill.

In April, we got to spend a weekend in SF celebrating with some friends from our Baltimore days, Sean and Sonia, two of my favorite nurses.







Getting outside despite the miserable April/May weather



Serene Lake, North Cascades


Family visits - cute little Kate and her new love, Matt:


Last but not least, the hubby has finished school. Hallelujah! Never thought I'd see the day. He has to pass a state board exam this summer and then can start applying for Nurse Practitioner jobs and kiss the hospital life goodbye. Being the procrastinator I am, we will probably be celebrating in July. Trying to figure that out... for now, life just rolls on.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I've miss your blog entries! YAY for Bill finishing school...What kind of celebrating are you thinking of doing in July?? I want in on the fun...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Bill again!! Enjoy this (almost) study-free summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Bill! And you look fab as always. :) SO great seeing you this weekend, I wish I could always have you close. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill YOU ROCK! Nice work bud! Jen- so glad you decided to update! :)

    ReplyDelete