Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Soiree






























After three years in this house we finally decided to clean it up and have some friends over. I didn't do a big 3-0 party so made up for it with the 3-1. We had a great time and were blessed with seeing lots of good friends and having some good food. The chocolate peanutbutter cake was the hit of the night. It's a good thing there were so many people to eat it because you only need about an eighth of an inch size slice, it's so rich.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Peanut Butter cake eh? I'd love that recipe. Sounds so good. Wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the party! It was really good to see you outside of work. The food was delicious indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm SO sad I couldn't be there!! Looks super fun and that cake looks like it is to die for! I'm glad you had a celebration my friend, you are more than worthy of celebrating. Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete