Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring is Coming


The very beginnings of blossoms are just starting to show themselves and I can't wait for spring. This has felt like a really long winter for some reason, and I'm feeling 'stuck' in a lot of ways. I've asked God to provide some clear answers and He has, just not the ones I'd hoped. I think He wants me to be still, be content and wait on Him. I like change, movement, foward motion. I just feel at a standstill. I have been blessed with so much and have so much to be thankful for, but can't seem to stop focusing on what I don't have. Argh. For now winter is dragging a bit long.

2 comments:

  1. No... spring, don't come just yet. I want more snow!

    <----- located too far south to have blizzards, but too far north to be warm and bubbly

    ReplyDelete