Sunday, September 27, 2009

Too busy catching up on everyone else's blogs....

to update my own! I'm recovering from a two week internet fast while in Europe, though not by choice... I don't know why I didn't bring my laptop. It would've been worth it despite the weight. Is it sad that I missed it? We had a great time in Europe but were pretty exhausted by the end. I think the whole train pass/hop from city to city thing is for the 25 & under crowd! I don't know where to begin with pictures. Here are a few of my faves:






3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Gorgeous pics! I LOVE the one in Sienna - I've never been there! I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. The last one is really, really awesome!! Glad you had a good time, and glad to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, gorgeous!! Welcome home, friend!! Can't wait to get the play by play soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete